Wednesday, September 9, 2009

The Basics of Selling a Script in part time

I am a Screenwriter who has written a spec script, but like most people I have no clue how to sell it, so for past many months been doing research on this topic. I have no agents, managers and don't even live in LA, though I do live in California. So question is how I can sell my script for the proverbial million dollars. The task is difficult though not impossible since I believe in the famous saying that "The word impossible is in the dictionary of fools". As a writer one has to be diligent and determined to achieve success.

Now that you have written your script, here are some points that can lead to it's sale. I have read numerous books and below are the best.
They are available in most libraries and no need to buy as of now:
First read the following books:

Next, post would be about the Screenwriting Competitions and which ones are best as there are hundreds.

No comments:

Post a Comment